Real Estate News Releases
(EstateNewsWire.com, July 15, 2017 ) Publisher's 'Reinsurance in Cyprus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Cypriot reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Cypriot economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Cypriot insurance industry.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/reinsurance-in-cyprus-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019
Publisher's 'Reinsurance in Cyprus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Cypriot reinsurance segment, including:
- The Cypriot reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Cypriot economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Cypriot insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Cypriot reinsurance segment
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Cyprus:
- It provides historical values for the Cypriot reinsurance segment for the report's 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Cypriot reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Cyprus, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001382028/sample
- The Cypriot reinsurance premium accepted registered a CAGR of -3.3% during the review period.
- Although the Cypriot insurance industry is small by international standards, it attracts international insurance management and reinsurance operations.
- Cyprus is prone to natural disasters such as, floods and tsunamis. This led insurers to share risk with other insurers or specialized reinsurers
- Solvency II came into force in Cyprus on January 1, 2016. It is based on three pillars: risk-based quantitative requirements, governance and supervision, and disclosure and transparency.
- The Cypriot reinsurance segment is competitive, with both domestic and foreign reinsurers. Some reinsurers underwrite business outside Cyprus, while some European companies operate in Cyprus under the FoE and FoS principles of EU law.
Reason to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Cypriot reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Cypriot reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cypriot insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Content :-
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size, 2010-2019
4.2 Reinsurance Segment Size by Premium Ceded, 2010-2019
5 Key Industry Drivers
5.1 Reinsurance Drivers
5.2 Life Insurance Drivers
5.3 Non-Life Insurance Drivers
5.4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Drivers
6 Natural Hazards
6.3 Extreme Temperatures
6.6 Coastal Floods
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7.2 Leading Companies in the Cypriot Reinsurance Segment
7.2.1 Trust International Insurance Co. (Cyprus) Ltd - company overview
7.2.2 R&Q Cyprus Ltd - company overview
7.2.3 Grawe Reinsurance Ltd - company overview
7.2.4 GasanMamo Insurance Ltd - company overview
7.2.5 Allianz Pojišťovna AS - company overview
7.2.6 Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc - Company Overview
7.2.7 HCC International Insurance Company Plc - Company Overview
8 Definitions and Methodology
9 About Publisher
9.1 Contact Publisher
9.2 About Publisher
9.3 Publisher's Services
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001382028/buying
Real Estate News by Sector