Real Estate News Releases
(EstateNewsWire.com, November 05, 2019 ) Market Overview
• 3D printing plastics have a high number of end-use applications. Each process meets different mechanical, physical, and visual requirements that may be appropriate for a specific design. Based on the type, the 3D printing plastics market is classified into polyamide, photopolymer, polylactic acid, and ABS & ASA and others. ABS filament is the most commonly used 3D printing plastic and is used in the bodywork of cars, appliances, and mobile phone cases. It is a thermoplastic and contains a base of elastomers based on polybutadiene that makes it more flexible, and resistant to shocks.
• Four to six trillion (USD) of the global economy will be disrupted and redistributed in the next 10 years due to the accelerating growth of 3D printing, according to a new study conducted by A.T. Kearney.
• Increasing demand for composite grades of 3D printing plastics in different applications and government initiatives to support the adoption of 3D printing technologies worldwide are the major impacting factors for the growth of the market globally. Comprehensive government engagement is required for nations to realize the vast economic potential of 3D printing in the fully-digitized new world. The Chinese government is aggressively driving the national agenda on 3D printing; they plan to invest USD 245 million over the next seven years to boost development of 3D printing.
• The 3D printing industry is currently at a technological and economic inflection point that is opening the door to a digital reinvention of the worldwide manufacturing sector, and the countries who act to embrace it now will secure their place at the table of global leadership and innovation for generations to come.
• Environmental concerns regarding the use of plastics are one of the major restraints for the growth of the market worldwide.
• On the basis of end-user, the 3d printing plastics market is divided into automotive, healthcare, electrical & electronics, aerospace & defense, and others. The global 3D printing plastics market size by end-user was worth USD YY million in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD YY million by 2026, at a CAGR of YY% during the forecast period. The healthcare segment is expected to hold the largest market share due to its use in orthopedic & dental implants, medical devices & equipment, and others. With 3D printing in healthcare, doctors can create tools that accurately follow a patient's unique anatomy.
• 3D printed tools are used to make the placement of restorative treatments (screws, plates, and implants) more precise, resulting in better postoperative results. Tractus3D has launched a product named ULTEM into the market. ULTEM (PEI)is a thermoplastic boasts a high-temperature resistance, great dielectric strength, and an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. ULTEM is a great material for medical use due to its low moisture absorption and it is also used in airplanes.
• By form, the 3D printing plastics market is segmented into powder, filament and liquid/ink. The powder segment is expected to grow with the high CAGR growth rate in the forecast period due to the rising interest for laser sintering technology globally. Laser sintering is an additive manufacturing (AM) technique that uses a laser as the power source to sinter powdered material (typically nylon or polyamide), aiming the laser automatically at points in space defined by a 3D model, binding the material together to create a solid structure. In some additive manufacturing processes, powder removal is an indispensable post-processing step and often involves a lot of manual work. Companies like Renishaw use conventional machining methods such as blasting or electrochemical treatment and polishing after powder bed printing.
• Based on the type, the 3D printing plastics market is classified into polyamide, photopolymer, polylactic acid, and ABS & ASA and others.
• The Asia Pacific global 3D printing plastics market size was worth USD YY million in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD YY million by 2026, at a CAGR of YY% during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is dominating the global 3D Printing Plastics market in 2018 and estimated to hold largest market size over the forecast period (2019-2026). Companies are focusing to strengthen their market position in Asia Pacific.
• For instance, in August 2019, DyeMansion and YUNS, a distributor of 3D printing equipment have jointly announced that they will sell DyeMansion’s post-processing technology within Shanghai and Shenzhen regions of China, strengthening DyeMansion’s market position in the Asia-Pacific region.
The 3D Printing Plastics market is competitive with existing players in the market. Some of the major players include BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH, SABIC, 3D Systems Corporation, Oxford Performance Materials, Envisiontec GmbH, Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Royal Dsm N.V., Golden Plastics, Materialise NV and Arkema S.A.
• The key players are adopting various key strategies such as product launches, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions which are contributing to the growth of the 3D Printing Plastics Market.
• In August 2019, Leading 3D printer OEM 3D Systems and German Automotive R&D center TOYOTA Motorsport GmbH (TMG) have announced a partnership to develop “first-to-market” additive manufacturing solutions.
• In August 2019, DyeMansion and YUNS, a distributor of 3D printing equipment has jointly announced that they will sell DyeMansion’s post-processing technology within the Shanghai and Shenzhen regions of China, strengthening DyeMansion’s market position in the Asia-Pacific region.
• On November 2018, GKN has announced a strategic partnership with EOS, the world's leading technology supplier in the field of industrial 3D printing of metals and polymers.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/3d-printing-plastics-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/downlaod-sample/3d-printing-plastics-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
Browse Full Report @
Free Download Sample Report Pages for Better Understanding@
Buy this premium research report @
+1 877 441 4866
Real Estate News by Sector