Real Estate News Releases
(EstateNewsWire.com, July 17, 2017 ) Publisher's 'Reinsurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Belgian reinsurance segment. it provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Belgian insurance industry.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/reinsurance-in-belgium-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019
Publisher's 'Reinsurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Belgian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Belgian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Belgian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Belgian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Belgium:
- it provides historical values for the Belgian reinsurance segment for the report's 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
- it offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Belgian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- it provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Belgium, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001372710/sample
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Belgian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Belgian reinsurance segment.
- identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Belgian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Reason to Buy
- The new regulatory framework, Solvency ii, came into force in January 1, 2016. it is based on three pillars: risk-based quantitative requirements; governance and supervision; and disclosure and transparency.
- The amendment in the Reinsurance Act 2009, proposed in 2016, was named as the Draft Act aims to bring greater transparency into the operations of reinsurance providers from outside Belgium.
- in 2009, the government's collaboration with the Banking, Finance and insurance Commission (CBFA) allowed foreign reinsurers to establish representative offices or work through brokers; this led to the entry of Everest Re and Aspen Re.
Table of Content :-
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size by Premium Ceded, 2010-2019
5 Key industry Drivers
5.1 Reinsurance Drivers
5.2 Life insurance Drivers
5.3 Non-Life insurance Drivers
5.4 Personal Accident and Health insurance Drivers
6 Natural Hazards
6.3 Extreme Temperatures
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic insights
7.2 Leading Companies in the Segment
8 Definitions and Methodology
9 About Publisher
9.1 Contact Publisher
9.2 About Publisher
9.3 Publisher's Services
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001372710/buying
Real Estate News by Sector