Real Estate News Releases
(EstateNewsWire.com, May 19, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Building Automation & Control Systems market is accounted for $46.37 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $98.6 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2015 to 2022. The factors such as increasing improvements in loT transformation, huge growth in building automation centric wireless protocols, growing number of emerging countries which are developing infrastructure technologies and rising adoption of building automation are some of the factors favoring the market growth. Moreover, developments in communication technologies will further help the market growth over the forecast period. However, lofty initial investments and lack of experienced personnel are the major restraints for building automation & control systems market. Requirement of open communication protocols will be a major challenge for this market.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/building-automation-and-control-systems-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Commercial buildings application is anticipated to lead the growth of the market over the forecast period owing to declining overall operating cost of investments and rising demand for energy conservation. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a highest rate over the forecast period owing to rapid growth of the construction industries and increasing government initiatives are the factors helping the APAC market growth.
Some of the key players in this market include Ingersoll-Rand PLC, Hubbell Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, ABB, Legrand SA, United Technologies Corp., Johnson Controls Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Cisco systems, Inc., Tyco International Limited, KNX Association CVBA, Ingersoll-Rand Plc and Zigbee Alliance.
-Security & Access Control Systems
-Building Energy Management Software
-Facility Management Systems
-Fire Protection Systems
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322761/sample
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
9.1 Ingersoll-Rand PLC
9.2 Hubbell Inc.
9.3 Robert Bosch GmbH
9.4 Schneider Electric SE
9.5 Siemens AG
9.6 ABB Group
9.7 Legrand SA
9.8 United Technologies Corp.
9.9 Johnson Controls Inc.
9.10 Honeywell International Inc.
9.11 Cisco systems, inc.
9.12 Tyco International Limited
9.13 KNX Association CVBA
9.14 Ingersoll-Rand Plc
9.15 Zigbee Alliance
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322761/buying
Real Estate News by Sector