Real Estate News Releases
(EstateNewsWire.com, September 10, 2019 ) Market Overview
• The global Shunt Reactor Market was valued at USD 2.7 billion in 2018 and is forecasted to grow to over USD 3.9 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 4.7 %during the forecast period (2019-2026).
• A shunt Reactor is a compact, efficient absorber of reactive power which is commonly used for maintaining high voltage transmission lines and cables systems. The global shunt reactor market is driving by increasing power generation and the rising need for keeping top voltage power transmission lines.
• Due to increasing transmission and distribution systems, especially in developing countries, the need for shunt reactor is rising, hence driving the growth of the market.
• The market for Variable Shunt Reactor is multiplying compared to fixed shunt reactor as it is more capable of controlling the voltage during high-voltage power transmission lines. They are more advanced in stabilizing the fluctuations of voltage over large transmission networks, hence the need for variable shunt reactor is growing.
• As conventional power plants are shut down, and TSOs are forced to switch from OHL to HV cables partially, the need for additional reactive power compensation equipment is growing.
• So, Siemens and Amprion have jointly introduced an innovative large variable shunt reactor (VSR) with 80% regulation range that is economically efficient.
the global shunt market is segmented into
• Asia-Pacific is dominating the market due to increasing demand for electricity supply, growing development and investments in the transmission network.
• The global Shunt Reactor Market is segmented based By Phase into Single Phase and Three Phase.
• By Type, the market is segmented into Oil-immersed and Air-Core. Based on Rating, the market is segmented into Fixed Shunt Reactor and Variable Shunt Reactor.
• Further, based on Application, the market is segmented into Industrial and Residential.
• Based on the type of Shunt Reactor, the Oil-immersed shunt reactors has the largest market share of over 60% of the global shunt reactor market
• Oil Immersed Shunt reactors given more stabilization of grid and maintain the insulation on high-voltage transmission lines and cables.
The report profiles the following companies, which includes
• ABB Ltd, Siemens,
• Fuji Electric Co.,
The scope of the report:
• The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/shunt-reactor-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/shunt-reactor-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
Real Estate News by Sector